Another doTerra favorite, this essential oil powerhouse is cold-pressed from lemon rinds to preserve its delicate nature and potent properties. Lemon is known as a powerful aromatic, topical, and internal cleanser that can be used to complement many other oils. Diffusing lemon in a room can cleanse the air and uplift mood. It can also be used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaning booster. For aromatic, topical or dietary use.
- Add a drop to a water bottle or to water served at a restaurant.
- Diffuse aromatically or apply topically for mood elevation.
- Add to a drop of honey to soothe a cough or sore throat.
- Dilute with coconut oil for a daily fingernail conditioning massage.
- Apply directly to cold sores for soothing relief.
- Add a drop of lemon and peppermint to your toothbrush after use.
- Diffuse in a room to neutralize odors.
- Remove gum, lavel adhesives, and greasy substances from fabric.
- Use to clean kitchen counter and stainless steel appliances.
- Add to live oil for a non-toxic furniture polish.
My experiences with Lemon Essential Oil:
Please leave your experiences in the comments below.